VampWolf 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic's Abilities

3 posters

Go down

Dominic's Abilities Empty Dominic's Abilities

Post by Dominic Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am

Wind Sense Perfected- I can sense movement all around me just from the flow of the wind around me. It took me the 2 years to perfect it and now I can use it in all forms.

Holy Water Hurricane- Using my Holy Water Destroyer and mixing it with my Wind abilities I slash a Hurricane force of Holy Water at my enemy.

Wind Burst - I can fire a massive burst from my hand(Human Form)/Mouth(Wolf Form)

Tornado Barrage - I summom multiple tornados and attack.

Holy Water Slash - A slash of Holy Water from my sword.

Wind Style Martial Arts - I create small Wind Blades extending from my hands and feet and attack. It makes it appear as I havent landed an attack but I am and it confuses the enemy.

Holy Water Explosion - I can explode Holy Water from my body to counter a vampire attack. Defensive ability.
Drawbacks - Can only use every 5 posts. Leaves my body tender after use.

Rock Solid - I can make my muscles solid as platinum and keep anything from penetrating my skin.
Drawback - Can only use every 8 posts. Leaves my body vulnerable after use. Easier to attack.

Spiral Fury - I charge a spiralling Wind around my fist and feet. It upgrades my attacks x3. The spiralling winds can act as razor blades and can also cut through my opponent. Takes 2 posts to charge.

Wind Dance Barrage - Starts with 2 slashes to opponents chest followed by a knee to the chin, a roundhouse kick to the side of the head and a barrage of punches into the ground. I have my Spiral Fury charged during this attack.

Wind Crescent Slash - A massive slash of Wind condensed into a crescent shape. So sharp it can cut an enemy in half.

Sonic Roar - An extremely LOUD roar that stuns the enemy temorarily. (1 second for higher ranks, 3 seconds for anyone the same rank, and 5 seconds for a lower rank.) Can only be used every 7 posts by me not total posts.

Sky Prison Barrier - Without seeing it, I trap my opponent(s) into an invisible box with the air around me. No one can escape. It lasts for 10 posts. All this is for is to prevent any interuptions from outside attacks allowing only one on one fighting. I have to be using my Wind Sense in order to perform this ability. I gain only one advantage from this. I can use the air from inside to make my attacks more powerful. But if I do the barrier becomes weakened and can be penetrated.

Wind Annihalation - Extremely dangerous on the hosts body when used. Possibility of death when used. It can be used at one target or to destroy all targets. It is summoned in my palm and fired down and fires a 360 degree wind blast(All targets). Shreds through the body and desenegrates the flesh as it shreds leaving not even a trace of blood behind.(Single target)

Last edited by Dominic on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Dominic
Dominic
Rouge Wolf Leader

Stats
Strength:
Dominic's Abilities Weak10/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Dominic's Abilities Left_bar_bleue9/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Agility:
Dominic's Abilities Left_bar_bleue8/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Abilities Empty Re: Dominic's Abilities

Post by Zeroz Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:47 am

Its a an all the time active ability Bane, so you can just approve it.
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Dominic's Abilities Weak9/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Speed:
Dominic's Abilities Left_bar_bleue8/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Agility:
Dominic's Abilities Left_bar_bleue10/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 am

has to work on lower ranks, and half as good as people OF ur rank
Bane
Bane
Wolf King

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:
Dominic's Abilities Left_bar_bleue9/10Dominic's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

https://vampwolf2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:54 am

Works for me.
Dominic
Dominic
Rouge Wolf Leader

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 am

approved
Bane
Bane
Wolf King

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

https://vampwolf2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down