VampWolf 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaines's Abilities

2 posters

Go down

Zaines's Abilities Empty Zaines's Abilities

Post by Zaine Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:04 am

NORMAL FORM

Blood scar- it is exactly like a wind scar except it is powered by blood

Hein Yorimaru-This is when my blade turns into a scythe

Blood rain- this is when my blade has turned into a scythe and i put it in the air and a bunch of blood scars come raining from the sky/i can also make it so that i can slam it into the floor and it makes blood scars emit from the floor.

Release state- this is the first picture on my avatar this state allows me touse blood scars as much as i want and i can shoot them from my hand and feet and my eyes my speed also increases

True Release state- this state is the second picture on ,my avatar this form was created by my father and it allows me to wield both my sin scythe and my sin blade at the same time and it triples my power level from its normal level and my speed is at its peak and i can also use new moves in this form such as the ones listed below.

Dusk Ball-basically an energy ball of darkness.

Dark Scar-This move is more powerfuyl than the blood scar it allows me to use my darkness powers in this form to shoot a fark engulfed blood scar.

ULTIMATE MOVE

Darkness Cero- This is my ultimate move above all the rest i can only acess it when im in my true release state it is basically a giant Blast of Darkness that consumes all of my power in this form i must use it within half of my time in this form if i want to use it.

TIME LIMITS

Release form- Can last up to 25-30 posts and cannot be used twice in a fight unless i cut the limit time early.

True Release form-Can last up to 15 posts and if i want to use my ultimate move Darkness Cero than i have to use it before 7 posts or 8 posts or i cannot this form cannot be used twice in a fight no matter if i stop using it at 1 postits an all or nothing shot until i master it, but while i am in this form i can use dark scar and dusk ball as much as i want.

Darkness Cero- After i use it i turn into a human for the rest of the fight with an ordinary sword i just have good speed and abnormal human agility.
Zaine
Zaine
Vampire Lord

Stats
Strength:
Zaines's Abilities Weak9/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Speed:
Zaines's Abilities Left_bar_bleue10/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Agility:
Zaines's Abilities Left_bar_bleue8/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

https://vampwolf2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zaines's Abilities Empty Re: Zaines's Abilities

Post by Bane Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 am

Approved
Bane
Bane
Wolf King

Stats
Strength:
Zaines's Abilities Weak10/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Zaines's Abilities Left_bar_bleue8/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Agility:
Zaines's Abilities Left_bar_bleue9/10Zaines's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

https://vampwolf2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down