VampWolf 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to the Spirit World

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Returning to the Spirit World Empty Returning to the Spirit World

Post by Ashley Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:20 pm

*trying to put out all the fires that bane started before they spread* LET'S GO LET'S GO GET THAT FIRE OUT NOW!!! *the rest of my army is ihelping me the other 75% that bane hurt are getting their wounds treated* *Vlad and Raleth show up and Vlad puts out the fire*
Vlad: you could have just asked for my help you know
Me: thank you Vlad dang it's enough of a headache to have to watch over everything in the spirit worl but no bane has to destroy a village and take out 3/4 of my army *is very streesed* if that blast hadn't broken my arm i could help more
Raleth; calm down you just got the job it's very stressing i know but you'll get used to it
Me: i still don't see why you guys do it

Last edited by Ashley on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Returning to the Spirit World Weak8/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue7/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Agility:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue8/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Spirit World Empty Re: Returning to the Spirit World

Post by Ashley Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Vlad: we can't ashley and you know that
Me: *sigh* i know i know
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Returning to the Spirit World Weak8/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue7/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Agility:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue8/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 am

*a spirit wolf floats to Ashley with a bunch of supplies in his mouth. There are 20 more wolves with supplies behind him*

Spirit Wolf: This is from Master Zeroz. He said you can use it to repair the library and village in the spirit world. *all the wolves deposit their supplies.* He also said "I hope you enjoy it in here."
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Returning to the Spirit World Weak9/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Speed:
Agility:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue10/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 am

tell him thanks for me ok
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 am

*spirit wolves go off into the distance.*
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Returning to the Spirit World Weak9/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Speed:
Agility:
Returning to the Spirit World Left_bar_bleue10/10Returning to the Spirit World Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 am

Me: *sighs*
Vlad: there's something else troubling you isn't there
Raleth: what is it
Me: it's zeroz
Raleth: what about him
Me: he's going to get himself killed defending me
Vlad: you don't want him to die because of you
Me: of course i don't he's my friend but it looks like us being friends will put his life in danger
Raleth: what are you going to do
Me: i don't know i got a lot going on right now
Vlad: just remember you're not alone in this
Raleth: we're here to help you when you need it
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 am

Me: thanks now come on we have work to do Vlad heal the wounded Raleth help me fix the village *vlad goes off to the tent with the wounded adn Raleth and i start fixing the village*
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 am

*we finish our tasks by nightfall and start cooking and serving dinner* *whle the soldiers eat and talk Vlad finishes healing my arm* thank you vlad
Vlad: you're welcome ashley
*i stand up* i'm going for a walk
Raleth: hurry back
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 am

*i walk to the ocean and sit on a cliff* *thinks: i don't think things can get any worse i try to prove my loyalty to bane and zaine and they still see me as a traitor* *death appears*
Death: i told you this could be dangerous
Me; i know but something tells me you came here to tell me something else
Death: yes i have a warning really
Me: what is t
Death: you and your friends need to be careful and not give in to the darkness
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 am

Me: what do you mean
Death: you will see in due time young one
*death dissapears*
Me: he never makes sense
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 am

*A spirit wolf spy was listening to this in secret*

Spy Spirit Wolf: What could he mean by the darkness...
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:30 am

*i'm behind the wolf* yes what could he mean my little spy
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am

Spy Spirit Wolf: *surprised and yelps for a moment then disapears to go report to Zeroz*
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am

*grabs him* you're not going anywhere till you tell me what you're doing here
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am

*before the wolf can respond* wait let me guess zeroz sent you to keep an eye on me didn't he
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 am

Spirit Wolf: No, no! I was just here glorifying in my ruler's triumphant return!
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 am

*nods* sure just tell zeroz that him sending spies isn't needed i'll be fine *let's him go* you may go now i have some things to attened to
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 am

Spirit Wolf: Thank you! *disappears*
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 am

*looks up at the moon* what exactly did death mean by the drakness anyway *sigh* well whatever he ment i now have another thing to worry about
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 am

why does it have to be this way why can't it all end right now
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 am

i wish zeroz was here he would know what to do
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 am

*all the way in a mountain back in the real world*

To himself:I wonder how's Ashley over in the spirit world......... It was fun when she was around....... *sighs* Oh well. She made her choice.......
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 am

oh i know *opens a small portal behind zeroz and pulls him in then closes the portal*
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroz Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 am

WOOOAHHHH!! *Zeroz is oblivious that Ashley pulled him in and is yelling while being thrust into the spirit world.*
Zeroz
Zeroz
Commander

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 am

calm down zeroz dang *we're both standing on a cliff*
Ashley
Ashley
Rank 2

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next